Sports Injury Management involves:
- Biomechanical and muscle balance assessment
- Acute soft tissue management
- Static and dynamic core and proximal stability
- Gym strengthening rehabilitation
- Sports specific strengthening and movement exercises
- Clinical Pilates
- Strapping and support advice
- Non-weight-bearing / low impact exercise
- Post-operative sports rehabilitation
Aquasports physiotherapists utilise “Coach’s Eye” video analysis to assess and improve movement dysfunction and poor sporting technique.
Our physiotherapists have extensive history in managing sports injuries, ranging from rugby, football, gymnastics, sailing, running, to multisport/triathlon. We have a close relationship with Auckland’s sports medicine physicians and orthopaedic surgeons, who specialise in sports injuries. We value the team approach to gain the best outcomes for our athletes.
Our clients have FREE access to the pool and gym during physiotherapy sessions.
Call Aquasports Physiotherapy to make a quick, long lasting recovery from your sports injury 09 625 5744.